Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Further Proof that Moby is a Boob.

Why is it that every time I visit gawker.com I get a Senior Friend Finder pop up ad? Anyway, I found this gawker stalker heeelarious, as well as good ammo for anyone who actually likes him (at this point, it's down to one):

"My friend Danh and I saw Moby the other night, Saturday I think, outside his tea place, Teany. It was very late, around 2:30 am I think and Teany was closed. He was standing with this little girl who looked maybe 6 years old. My friend Danh and I were talking sort of non-stop and kind of loud about Melinda and Melinda, but when we passed by Moby, when we were right adjacent to him, we stopped talking all of sudden. We didn’t plan it, it just happened. And we heard Moby say to the little girl, and he whispered this, leaned over and looking level at the little girl’s face (and somehow it was really quiet everywhere and we heard him whisper really clearly): “Don’t ever say that Teany is Shitty. Don’t ever say that.” My friend Danh and I both heard it the same."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home